MultiCare is a not-for-profit healthcare system with roots that go back well over 100 years. Today, we are the largest not-for-profit, community-based, and locally governed health system in the state of Washington with more than 20,000 employees. We’re driven by a desire to make healthcare better, more affordable, and easier to access. We are changing lives for the better and that makes our lives better, too.
About the Event
We're looking for RNs to join our Emergency Department at Good Samaritan Hospital in Puyallup, Washington. If you have recent nursing ED experience, value compassionate patient care, and want to join a collaborative and busy 24-hour ED, this may be the perfect opportunity for you! By attending this event, you will get to chat with our recruiter via text/phone.
Benefits & Incentives
- Student loan repayment - $20k payable as $4k per year up to 5 years
- Sign-on bonus - Up to $10k for nights and $5k for days depending on experience
- Relocation bonus – Up to $10k for candidates 1500+ miles away or $5k for candidates between 100 to 1500 miles
- Tuition reimbursement & education opportunities
- Competitive pay & generous PTO
- Comprehensive benefits
- Shift options: day/night
- Live and work in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!
About Puyallup, WA
- Seated at the foot of the beautiful Mount Rainier in the Puget Sound area.
- 10 miles east of Tacoma and 35 miles south of Seattle.
- Home to about 40,500 residents.
- Known for it’s local restaurants, unique downtown antique district, reputable school district, community college, and parks and recreation.
Ready to Apply?
You can browse current openings and apply online here.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.