|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Position:||Internship - Information Technology Summer Temp|
|Company:||GEAR For Sports|
|Job Location(s):||Lenexa, KS|
|Start Date:||May - June|
|Special Notes/Instructions:||Please apply at our website at http://www.gearforsports.com/career_opportunities.htm|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hours per Week:||40|
|Work Hours (i.e. shift):||8a-5p|
|Period of Employment:||Summer|
|Type of Compensation:||Paid|
|Starting Salary Range:||$10.00|
|College Credits Earned:||Yes|
|Required Student Status:||Open|
|Preferred Majors:||Computer Science/Information Technology|
|Related Categories:||IT - General, IT - Database, College and Internships|
GEAR For Sports, a leader in custom decorated sportswear, has a summer Information Technology Temp position available.
This position will begin in May or June and end in August.
Position offers a 40 hour work week along with a casual working environment with Jeans attire.
The IT Temp will help support the IT team in the maintenance of hardware, software and other technological tasks and issues.
1. Schedule and install new hardware and software applications
2. Perform preventative maintenance on computer equipment
3. Provide day-to-day support of desktop PC software applications
4. Proactively respond to user computing needs and resolve end user computing issues
5. Assist in administration of IT trouble ticket system to dispatch appropriate resources, log/catalog issues and resolve user problems in a timely manner
6. Provide end user training regarding use of productivity tools, network/email/internet access and other materials for quick reference and ease of use in order to create a more productive/skilled end user base
· Must be in pursuit of a degree in computer science, information technology or engineering
· Experience installing Windows Operating System and software
Please apply at our website at http://www.gearforsports.com/career_opportunities.htm