Project Lead Job Summary:
Lithko Contracting, LLC is seeking a Project Lead to join our team. Project Leads (Sr. Superintendents) at Lithko are responsible for planning the execution phase of the project and they work closely with the operational team to create and overall project plan.
- Responsible for developing a project plan.
- Collaborates with the operational team during the turnover and project planning process.
- Understands project information and is able to identify obstacles and opportunities for the project team.
- Prepares project team to execute using defined planning processes.
- Engages project team to generate accurate project information including T&Q reports.
- Utilizes and tracks time sheets, delivery tickets, and sign in & sign out sheets.
- Responsible for ensuring project execution goals are met.
- Validates project awareness for the project team and makes necessary adjustments in order to meet execution goals.
- Communicates project status in a timely and accurate manner to all appropriate parties.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in project execution for a large scale Self-Perform GC or Concrete Contractor.
- Self-perform experience of concrete is required.
- Seeking someone with a variety of project types with emphasis on Commercial/Industrial.
- In depth knowledge of construction principles/practices required with experience on projects over 500K.
- Knows how to lead people and drive results for the overall project success.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or Engineering required.