ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes - from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
ABM's Electrical and Lighting Solutions Team is searching for an experienced Sr. Business Development Professional to work with an existing sales team for lighting and electrical, including the development and design build electric vehicle (EV) projects and service. The role also includes the integration of renewables and sustainable offerings to the marketplace for new and existing clients in the following ABM channels including Aviation, Commercial, Industrial, Manufacturing and High-Tech markets.
- Responsible for maintaining, development and expansion of the electrical and lighting solutions business in Southern California within our existing customer base and with new clients in defined vertical markets.
- Analyze requests for quotations (RFQ), including commercial and technical specifications to develop effective, accurate and professional quotations.
- Develop relationships with prospective clients that will allow you to demonstrate ABM's full breadth of services
- Attend meetings, seminars, trade shows, etc. to continue to increase knowledge of the lighting, electrical and EV industries.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert on lighting, electrical and Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 & Level 4 charging by focusing on manufacturers and products available in the market.
- Use and maintain Salesforce.com to manage sales pipeline, produce effective sales forecasts, and manage account management plan for assigned client/territory.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop an annual personal sales plan including activity required to obtain annual sales plan.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Job duties may be modified at any time.
- US Travel (10%-20%)
The Company may require that the successful candidate hired for this position be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, if and to the extent permitted by applicable law. The Company will make exceptions for medical, sincerely held religious belief, or other legally required exceptions.