As a General Clerk I, you will:
- Assemble and disassemble physical files
- Create physical and electronic files
- Sort, label, route, receive files
- Organize and consolidate files
- Conduct audits for file locations
- Verify data and make computer-based updates
- Replace and organize files on shelves
- Adhere to all contract policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
The Basic Qualifications for this position are as follows:
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Office of Security and Investigations (OSI) background check and suitability determination
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive 7-year criminal and credit history background check
- Must successfully complete a drug screening
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Have the ability to understand oral and written instruction.
- Have the ability to follow instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Be able to work independently and meet production/quality goals.
- Be able to maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Attention to detail
- Ability to relate to others in a friendly, courteous, and business-like manner
- Read rapidly from both paper and a computer terminal.
- Manual dexterity in the use of word processing equipment.
- Capable of doing daily clerical repetitive tasks.
- Good hand to eye coordination.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks such as: lifting, standing, sitting, reaching, twisting, sealing envelopes, filing, and reading.
- Ability to work in one place and transverse the office on a continuing basis.
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs. and push large carts.
- Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.