Requirements for this role are:
- Must be 18 years of age and legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Must have a personal vehicle for use during work hours.
- Valid drivers license with clean driving record, no major moving violations over the last 3 years.
- Maintain vehicle liability Insurance.
- 1+ year experience in grocery, retail, warehouse, manual labor or related field.
- Experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks and electric forklifts.
- Flexible with work hours. Able to work evenings, weekends and some holidays due to customer demand
At Heartland Coca-Cola, we offer a competitive benefits package to all our regular full-time associates, including medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, 401(k), parental leave, and vacation. We require all our applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to employment, including drug screening and driving records check for Heartland Coca-Cola drivers. Your employment with us is contingent on the satisfactory completion of the background verification process.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.